Apex Locator & Diagnostic Unit ApexID by SybronEndo *Refurbished*
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Warranty
Apex ID is an electronic apex locator designed using a user-set zero point and continuous calibration. Apex ID Digital Apex Locator is a remarkably compact unit that always calibrates to offer secure readings and apparent audio-visual cues.
The Apex ID digital apex locator looks like an iPhone® even in its own dimensions. Unlike most of the contest, the Apex ID delivers precise readings in almost any canal condition and it might be set at a personalized length to match the canal.
Features & Benefits:
- Sybron Endo Apex ID® Digital Apex Locator And Accessories is an incredibly compact unit that continually calibrates.
- Zero point customizing based on your clinical judgement.
- Customize the “zero point” based on your initial clinical judgement.
- No need to constantly monitor the visual display, the audible signal will let you know when you’ve reached your preferred zero point.
- Accurate readings in almost any canal condition.
- Apex ID has been designed to work in almost any canal condition.
- Whether dry, wet, bleeding, filled with saline, EDTA, NaOCl, chlorhexidine, the Apex ID can still provide accurate, consistent and dependable readings.
- Continuous calibration for uninterrupted readings in real time.
- Digital Apex Locator Includes:
- (1) Apex ID Apex Locator
- (1) Apex ID Stand
- (5) Lip Hooks
- (2) File Holder B
- (1) File Holder A
- (1) Probe Cord
- (3) AAA 1.5V Batteries
- To provide stable readings and clear audio-visual cues.