Tuttnauer 2340M Autoclave *New*
Warranty: Manufacturers 1 Year Parts - 1 Year Labor
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Time tested reliability and durability are built into every Tuttnauer product.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Chamber Size: 9" x 18"
Volume: 5 gallon
Cold Cycle Time: 27 minutes (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time)
Hot Cycle Time: 13 minutes (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time)
Standard Cassette Capacity:2 Full and 2 Half
No. of Trays 3 / Dimensions: 16.3 D x 6.7" H x 0.8" H
120 (50/60 Hz)
Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
New Tuttnauer Manual autoclave, power cord, 3 trays, tray holder, sample box of ChamberBrite autoclave cleaner, drain tube and manual
* In order to perform proper sterilization cycles, the following table shows important loading guidlines
When you overload your autoclave, chances are you will have to repeat the cycle.
|MODEL||SOLID LOAD||POROUS LOAD|
|1730||6.0 LBS.||2 LBS.|
|2340M||7.0 LBS.||2.3 LBS.||*This Listing Specs|
|2540M/MK||8.8 LBS.||2.9 LBS.|
|3870M/EA||14.0 LBS.||4.7 LBS.|
|EZ9||7.0 LBS.||2.3 LBS.|
|EZ10/10K||8.8 LBS.||2.9 LBS.|
|EZ9/PLUS||9.0 LBS.||1.5 LBS.|