Tuttnauer 2340M Autoclave *Refurbished*
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Manual Operation - The Tuttnauer 2340M Autoclave is a true workhorse within the sterilizer industry. It is specifically engineered for the high volume clinic or facility for active use, day in and day out.
Features analog controls and gauges for simple operation.
This unit is a great sterilization tool for any size clinic or makes a reliable backup autoclave for an existing organization. This machine generates a fast turnaround time for those working is a busy setting. This autoclave is an electrically - heated sterilizer using steam as the sterilizing agent. It is a manually operated to devise, with a control system based upon steam pressure.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Front panel controls
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Chamber Size: 9" diameter x 18 1/2" length
- Volume: 5 gallon
- Wrapped Instruments Cycle Time: 20-30 minutes
- Holds 3 trays - Dimensions: 16 3/8" L x 6 3/4" W x 7/8" H
- 120 (50/60 Hz)
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H
- Unit weight: 85 pounds